Monday, November 24, 2008

Me Grow Mustache - Week 3



Yep, you guessed it, by this picture I think you can tell how fucking ready I am for this hair to be off of my face. More people are noticing it and commenting, which is kind of good because that means it IS visible, however, it also means complete strangers are noticing it and making assumptions about who I am and what I am about. Let's face it: Mustaches are kinda shady. Not the kind of shady where you cross the street when you see one headed your way but the kind of shady where you wouldn't leave your girlfriend at the bar next to one for fear of unwanted awkwardness. Please, scroll down to Week 1 and donate to my cause. I need it.

3 comments:

holmac said...

wow.

Robot-Five said...

Your week three is the same as my twelve year old cousin's day three. When are you supposed to hit puberty?

erichards said...

your mustache looks like my pubes. soft and furry.
Love Jordan